BI Developer at e-Merge IT Recruitment
Permanent Senior position
Cape Town Region, Western Cape
R480,000 - R600,000 pa cost to company
Posted 27 Feb 2017 by e-Merge IT Recruitment
About the Position
An EXCITING opportunity exists within a company that forms part of the umbrella that constitutes an Industry Leader in Health Risk for a BI developer itching to work with LARGE amounts of data! If you have experience working primarily in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases, waste no time and apply TODAY to be part of this EXCITING development! Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 6+ years’ experience and track record delivering business intelligence or monitoring solutions.
- BI Certification a HUGE PLUS
- MUST HAVE SKILLS: SSIS, SSRS, MDX, ETL, SQL, PowerPivot
- 4+ years’ experience working with data management tasks
- 4+ years’ experience managing BI projects within stipulated timelines
- Using Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases to work systematically with large amounts of data with a focus on transforming the data into information.
- Source and integrate external data into the reporting and analysis SQL Server databases
- Create technical specification documents and design processes and data flow diagrams in Visio.
- Data governance through data quality, data management, data policies, business process management, and risk management surrounding the handling of business data.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry BI Developer looking to work on large projects within a company that encourages growth and uses technologies way ahead of its competitors. Look no further than THIS, APPLY TODAY. The reference number for this role is NDContact Number. This is a permanent position based in Cape Town, offering a salary of R480k – R600k per annum. e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on Email Address. Alternatively call her on Contact Number to discuss this and other opportunities. Please feel free to check out our website on www. e-merge. co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us! “If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful”
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time