Permanent Senior position
Market Related cost to company
Job 2006354 | Ref FN_CMD_BRI
Posted 04 Jan 2017 by GoldenRule
About the Position
- The CRM Developer will be exposed to major Microsoft technologies, such MS SQL Server, MS Dynamics CRM, MS SharePoint Server, .NET technologies, and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
- This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
- The CRM Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft Technology Specialist certifications for MS Dynamics CRM.
- 3 Years' experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 3 Years' experience in system customisations and custom development, such as workflow activities, plugins, ISV pages or integration.
- 2 Years' experiences in SQL Server and SQL 2005 / 2008 Reporting Services
- Experience with the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time