Support

Mid and Senior Level Web Developer C# VB .NET and ASP .NET NR

  • Permanent Intermediate position

  • East Rand, Gauteng

  • Up to R45,000 pm cost to company

  • Job 1914874

  • Posted 13 Feb 2017 by e-Merge IT Recruitment


About the Position

Cool tech firm designs and builds software specifically for the financial industry. They are kicking off new projects and therefore are seeking several new Developers. 80% of your time will spent building bleeding edge tech; you will spend the other 20% maintaining older systems while they wait their turn to be modernised. This role is perfect for the Developer living in the East or the South and tired of the commute grind into the North. What they need:

  • Anything between 3 and 10 years commercial experience
  • In their words, academic qualifications are less important than ability
  • You should either have strong C# or VB .NET experience – you will need to learn the other
  • You must have good ASP .NET experience
  • You must have good Database Development skills

Reference Number for this position is NDContact Number which is a permanent position based in East Rand near Bedfordview offering a salary up to R45k per annum cost to company. The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available in the Microsoft stacks including C# .NET, ASP .NET, MS SQL Server; Biztalk, Sharepoint – MOSS, Dynamics suite of products as well as tools like WCF, WPF, WF, Silverlight but also including Agile / Scrum based roles. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Jason on jason at e dash merge dot co dot za or call him on Contact Number to discuss this and other opportunities  Check out our website www dot e dash merge dot co dot za for more positions that might be right for you. Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us  If you have not heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position 


Apply online
This job may be removed before it expires.

Expires in 17 days

Get jobs via email

Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time