Middleware Architect at e-merge it erecruitment
Permanent Senior position
R900,000 - R1,000,000 pa cost to company
Posted 12 Jan 2017 by e-Merge IT Recruitment
About the Position
Middleware Architect - Johannesburg – R1000k
A Johannesburg based Consulting Services is looking for a Middleware Architect to lead the growth and development of their Red Hat JBoss Middleware Business by working closely with new and emerging customers to build middleware solutions that that meet their unique needs. The ideal candidate should comfortable in bringing together cross-functional teams to meet the needs of their demanding customers and act as a customer advocate with these organization to architect the right solutions and ensure they are executed in an innovative and reliable way.
- 8+ years’ experience in an enterprise architect role with a focus on enterprise middleware
- Background in consultative customer engagement with either a major professional services organization or within the services division of a major software company
- Proven record of working in a strategic advisory capacity to senior IT and business executives
- Extensive technical experience with enterprise middleware technologies, e.g. Red Hat JBoss Middleware, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, TIBCO, or open source technologies
- Experience and domain expertise beyond basic application servers including ESB (Fuse), BPM, BRM, Enterprise Messaging, Portals, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including extensive experience presenting to C-level executives at large firms
- Solutions sales mentality in an environment with multiple products and services
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with distributed, cross-functional teams to achieve success on behalf of customers
- Willingness to travel up to 80 percent with up to 50 percent billable customer work
- Experience across one or more vertical industry areas is a plus
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attaining trusted adviser status with top-level IT and business executives within targeted accounts to create long-term partnerships with customers
- Building innovative enterprise middleware solutions to meet the unique requirements of Red Hat’s new and emerging customers
- Lead proofs of concepts and pilot implementations of Red Hat’s JBoss Middleware product portfolio
- Work closely with Product Engineering, Professional Services, Support, and Sales to ensure a world-class customer experience with Red Hat’s products
- Contributing to the development of repeatable methodologies and tools designed to scale Red Hat’s services capabilities, promote repeatable customer engagements, and lower delivery risk
- Demonstrating thought leadership in the enterprise middleware arenas by producing world class white papers, webinars, etc. and speaking at industry leading conferences
If you would like to be part of a standard of excellence, then this may be the right place for you!
Reference Number for this position is GZContact Number which is a contract position based in Johannesburg offering a salary of R1000kper annum cost to company negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Garth on Email Address or call him on Contact Number to discuss this and other opportunities. Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us! “If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time