Permanent Intermediate position
R18,000 - R22,000 pm cost to company Neg
Posted 22 Dec 2016 by Jai Search Consultancy
About the Position
- The candidate will play an integral role in conceptualising promotions.
- Working with the design team.
- Co-ordinating with other departments and ensuring deadlines are met.
- This position is suited to a wordsmith able to take an idea and transform it into copy that sells, while always keeping the larger marketing objectives in mind.
- English/ Spanish communications degree or similar degree and/or copywriting qualification and/or similar qualification from reputable institutions (Vega, AAA etc)
- Four years’ relevant experience including digital marketing experience.
- SEO – advantageous, not critical
- Social Media Marketing – advantageous, not critical
- Research – the more you know the better you can sell
- Ability to write across brands
- Varied and adaptable styles of writing
- Ability to produce relevant copy and content, in accordance with the audience, brief and brand requirements
- Organisation and time management
- High-level of Co-ordination
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Sharp sense of wit and humour
- Desire to learn and improve the status quo
- Proactive nature
- Willingness to own a brand and run with it.
- Creative flair is an obvious must.
Kindly send Cv's to Email Address
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time